New-ComplianceSearch BUG – ExchangeLocation gets cleared.

Just creating some script for GDPR email removal mechanism, and noticed one interesting thing – already reported this bug to MS.

Last time when I got issue about Compliance Searches it was that when telling it to “purge” the messages it was not really purging the messages – I flagged that you need to use Search-Maibox to actually do it – case was submitted to MS and they changed the documentation.

There is something more – when creating a compliance search and assigning it to the case I noticed that when triggering a command the ExchangeLocation was…empty. It wouldn’t be weird but I explicitly told  I want to have “all” there.

Continue reading “New-ComplianceSearch BUG – ExchangeLocation gets cleared.”