So just recently I came across software from Stellar to recovery Exchange mailboxes.
There are plenty of videos that recommend that software.
Knowledge base is also easily accessible here.
Software is recommended by many MVPs and engineers, so it got my attention.
Reading the instruction you got impresion that recovery using this tool is very easy indeed, if offers few interesting options. So what does it do?
- Search particular mails from the repaired file.
- Added support for conversion of archive mailboxes.
- Repair multiple EDB files.
- Save repaired data in HTML, RTF, PDF formats.
- Export recovered file to an Exchange Mailbox.
- User-friendly and secure software.
- Saves repaired Exchange database (EDB) file as a PST, MSG and EML file.
- Supports repairing of PUB.EDB files.
- Selective repairing of user mailboxes.
- Supports MS Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003.
- Supports MS Exchange Server 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000 / 5.5.
- Provides preview of mailboxes and mailbox items such as Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Sent items etc.
- Compatible with Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows Server 12 / Windows Server 8 / Windows Server 2016
It also offers some interesting ways of exporting the messages:
We got two scans to pick from – quick and extensive scan – if quick scan doesn’t work – try the extensive one – that should help to recover some heavily corrupted EDBs.
Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery seems to be very easy in use, however there are a few question marks I got and I hope Stellar would be able to answer them – as soon as I got the answers I will let you guys know about it.