It has been few days since I was working on one case – OST file of one user was growing till 50GB at exponential speed despite mailbox had 5GB.
Case was really weird, what I did I added all of the shared mailboxes as additional accounts so I was able to turn off caching and put this particular mailbox in Online mode and recreated the profile – that didn’t help.
Well, I noticed that there were some sync issues (not much) – so I moved the mailbox to another database as move might omit some corrupted messages leaving user mailbox in healthy status in the target database – that didn’t help either.
So I took a completely separate computer, asked user to logged in there and enabled the cache mode – after weekend we had same issue.
I was like: